Friday 23 January 2015

Acupuncture for headache


Patient

Psychology student in his 20s, regular gym goer. 
Acupuncture for headache, image source

Presenting symptoms:

Daily episodes of intense headache. Improved quality of sleep. No physical finding from MRI.

Outcome: 

Reduction in the frequency and intensity

Dietary & lifestyle change:

Diary products were identified as one of the contributing factor of his headache. 

Testimonial:

"Prior to acupuncture I was suffering on a daily basis with intense headaches around the crown of my head. After thee first treatment I experienced immediate changes, with the pressures decreasing rapidly and on some occasions becoming non-existent. Also, I believe Ivy's dietary recommendation has contributed to my progression as well. I still suffer with headaches but they are milder and occur less frequently as before. "



If you would like further information on this blog or to discuss any conditions you would like to be treated, please do not hesitate to contact me via email ivyxxu@xuclinic.co.uk.




No comments:

Post a Comment